Teeth Whitening – Corpus Christi, TX
Unlocking a Whiter and Brighter Smile
If you’re unhappy with your teeth due to staining and discoloration, you might be wondering what your options are for enhancing them. When it comes to unlocking a whiter and brighter smile, Dr. Madry and his team have the answer: teeth whitening! Feel free to give us a call to learn more about our available whitening options or to schedule a consultation.
Why Choose Dr. Rob Madry for Teeth Whitening?
- Professional and Friendly Dental Team
- In-Office and Take-Home Whitening Options
- Lasting Results You’ll Be Proud to Show Off
Who Is a Good Candidate for Teeth Whitening?
Upon visiting Dr. Madry for a consultation, he’ll be able to determine if your smile can benefit from teeth whitening. We’ll also want to review your medical history to determine if your oral health is suitable for treatment. It’s worth noting that most individuals with decent oral health and noticeably stained teeth are good candidates for the treatment! It’s often the best option for extrinsic staining, or staining that originates on the surface of the teeth. For intrinsic staining, or staining that occurs from within, other treatment options, like veneers, may be a better option.
How Does Teeth Whitening Work?
As a patient, you have the right to know exactly what happens throughout the teeth whitening process, and we’re happy to take the time to ensure that you understand every detail of the procedure before committing to it! Our team is proud to offer in-office Opalescence whitening, as well as professional-grade take-home whitening kits; both are capable of producing dazzling results!
We understand that you might desire to whiten your teeth on your own schedule, and professional take-home kits will allow you to do so! These kits include custom-made trays and high-grade bleaching gels that are much more effective than anything you can buy at the store. You’ll have to wear them for a designated amount of time each day for two weeks, but they can noticeably brighten your pearly whites.
Our team can also easily handle your whitening experience in office if you’d prefer. Using Opalescence whitening solutions, your teeth can be whitened in a single visit and in as little as an hour. First, your teeth are desensitized, and then a special, potent bleaching gel is used to eliminate visible surface stains.
Tips for Maintaining Your Brighter Smile
After you’ve left our office, it’s up to you to maintain your results! Here are some tips to help you out:
- Limit your exposure to foods and beverages that contain staining agents such as soda, coffee, tea, red wine, curry, soy sauce, berries, etc.
- Maintain excellent oral hygiene at home by brushing, flossing, and rinsing with mouthwash regularly.
- Continue to visit us for routine checkups and cleanings!
- Avoid poor oral habits that can weaken your enamel and cause additional staining such as smoking, biting your fingernails, and using your teeth as tools.
- Touch-up whitening treatments are also available to keep your smile bright in the future.