Smile Makeover – Corpus Christi, TX
Transform Your Smile with a Total Makeover
When you just have one dental flaw, a single cosmetic treatment is often all you need. That’s certainly the case for things like small stains or minor chips. Sometimes, though, a patient may want to make many changes to their grin. The best option is usually a smile makeover in those cases. With a blend of restorative and cosmetic work, Dr. Madry can use this treatment to transform your pearly whites utterly. To learn more about whether it’s right for you, keep reading or call our office!
How Does a Smile Makeover Work?
As with any cosmetic procedure, a smile makeover starts with a dental consultation. This visit will have you and Dr. Madry discuss your smile goals, medical history, oral health, etc. That way, our team can assess which services best meet your needs.
After this discussion and an oral exam, we’ll assemble a custom treatment plan. Depending on your preferences, it can include two or more of the following:
- Teeth Whitening – Per its name, this option whitens your teeth. It bleaches out tooth stains by placing a special gel on your enamel.
- Porcelain Veneers – Veneers are porcelain shells that dentists place on the fronts of teeth. They hide severe flaws like chips, stains, cracks, fractures, etc.
- Metal-Free Dental Crowns – Metal-free crowns cover damaged teeth with “caps” made of zirconia and similar materials. The treated area is thus protected and looks beautiful.
- Cosmetic Dental Bonding – Cosmetic dental bonding hides minor smile flaws beneath a tooth-colored resin. The process only takes a single visit, with its results lasting several years.
To ensure you get the best results, your makeover can also include a virtual smile design. This service’s software alters an image of your current smile to reflect how it would look after a specific procedure.
The Benefits of Getting a Smile Makeover
Besides improving your looks, a smile makeover also has various other benefits. Some of the most common ones are:
- Reduced Risk of Future Oral Health Issues – A crown, for example, would be designed to protect your tooth from bacteria. It’d also work with your other teeth to improve your bite.
- Greater Confidence & Body Image – Better-looking teeth grant you self-confidence and reduced anxiety. You’ll then meet with friends and family without worries.
- Long-Lasting Results – Depending on the services included, your makeover results could last over ten years.
- Streamlined Treatment – By getting multiple procedures in one “package,” so to speak, you’ll save time on your overall treatment.
Understanding the Cost of a Smile Makeover
Before you commit, there’s a good chance you want to know what a smile makeover costs. That’s only natural, as the treatment wouldn’t make sense if it “breaks the bank.”
The truth, though, is that the cost of smile makeovers varies by patient. Therefore, you’d need to consult our office in person for an accurate estimate. Still, never fear – you can count on Dr. Madry and his team to guide you through the financial details. That way, you won’t be surprised by the final bill. We’ll even explain our office’s financing options so your care is affordable. With our help, your dream smile will be beautiful and budget-friendly!